Placing an Order with ATS
provides “tailor-made” transcription services: flexibility - meet client’s specific needs and budgets, lighten customer’s load, and at the same time - get the job done!
1. Tell us who you are and where you are located, and what your requirements are for transcription. We will agree on mutual terms for order to be placed, received, carried out, and delivered.
2. Check our RATES
and bulk discounts. When you receive discounts and special rates, and/or, if the order changes to a lesser volume than what was agreed upon, discounts and rates will be adjusted to suit new order.
3. If you are a student, or staff member of a university; state clearly who is responsible for payment of invoicing and follow correct procedures. Ask ATS.
4. Payment via credit card is an option - through PayPal.
5. Transfer of files - customers have their own sites, others not - drop box, we transfer, hightail, and others are available. Ask ATS.
6. We require relevant information for all work sent, i.e. we want to know how many people are in each of the recordings - and/or - any other specific requirements, or important information.
7. You must agree to our terms for invoicing: either prompt on receipt of invoice, 5 to 7 days, and as the case may be with some other larger corporate businesses, or education providers - 20th of the following month.
8. We appreciate your feedback
"Lenna and her team have an impressive service level, and impressive turnaround time on urgent projects. Recently, I provided Lenna with some audio that I needed transcribed for evidence. The audio my client provided me was of a very low quality. Regardless, ATS were able to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. Well done"
- David B.
Copyright © Audio Transcription & Secretarial Services (ATS), All Rights Reserved